Biking at Moraine State Park
7 miles of trails
The paved multi-use trail winds near the shoreline between Davis Hollow and the Bike Rental Building in the northwest corner of the park.
The trail can be accessed at many places in the Lakeview Beach and Watts Bay Marina areas.
- The trail is not a loop
- The trail has several grades and curves
- Please exercise caution and be considerate of other riders and walkers when using this trail
On North Shore Drive, about 1.5 miles from PA 422.
You can rent:
- Single and multi-speed/geared bikes
- Children's and tandem (2-person) bikes
- Child seats
- Child pull behind trailers
Rentals are at your own risk. Neither the bicycle concessionaire nor the park is responsible for any accidents or injuries which may occur during your rental.
Bike Rental Contact Information and Hours
Call 724-368-9011, or if no answer, call 724-510-5195, for additional information about rentals.
Bike Rental Hours:
April and May -- Weekends Only -- 10:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M.
May 22 to Labor Day Weekend -- Weekdays -- 11:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M. and Weekends -- 10:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M.
After Labor Day to October 31 -- Weekends Only -- 10:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.