Pennsylvania Trails Advisory Committee
The Pennsylvania Trails Advisory Committee is a 20-member, DCNR-appointed committee that represents both motorized and non-motorized trail users and advises the commonwealth on the use of state and federal trail funding.
The committee is charged with implementing the development of a statewide land and water trail network to facilitate recreation, transportation, and healthy lifestyles based on recommendations from the:
The committee also fulfills the federal requirement for Pennsylvania’s use of federal
Recreational Trails Program funds and is administered by DCNR’s Bureau of Recreation and Conservation.
Pennsylvania Trails Advisory Committee Meeting Notices
Pa. Trails Advisory Committee Meetings
2020 meeting dates -- meeting times are to be determined and will be posted at a later date.
- Thursday, March 12 -- Middletown (DCNR’s Bureau of Geological Survey office)
- Thursday, June 4 -- Middletown (DCNR’s Bureau of Geological Survey office)
- Tuesday, September 29 -- Carbondale (meeting will be held in conjunction with the Eastern Trails Summit)
- Wednesday, December 16 -- Skype meeting
Trails Public Forums
The Pennsylvania Trails Advisory Committee hosts several public forums around the state for the trail community to share and discuss opportunities, concerns, and recommendations for development, improvement, and management of the statewide trail network.
The committee invites you to attend a public forum near you and join the trail conversation.
Upcoming Trails Public Forums
- Upcoming trails forum information coming soon.