Pennsylvania Trails Advisory Committee
The Pennsylvania Trails Advisory Committee is a 20-member, DCNR-appointed committee that represents both motorized and non-motorized trail users and advises the commonwealth on the use of state and federal trail funding.
The committee is charged with implementing the development of a statewide land and water trail network to facilitate recreation, transportation, and healthy lifestyles based on recommendations from the:
The committee also fulfills the federal requirement for Pennsylvania’s use of federal
Recreational Trails Program funds and is administered by DCNR’s Bureau of Recreation and Conservation.
The commonwealth is committed to creating a culture of diversity and inclusion. DCNR will strive for a balance of diversity and composition of the committee among geographical areas of the state.
Pa. Trails Advisory Committee Meetings
- Tuesday, March 16th, 1:30pm – 3:30pm (virtual Zoom meeting)
- Thursday, June 17th, 1:30pm – 3:30pm (virtual Zoom meeting)
- Sept. 19-21 – This meeting will be held in conjunction with the Statewide Greenways & Trails Summit in Erie, PA, Sept. 19-21. The exact meeting date and time will be determined closer to the summit.
- Tuesday, Dec. 21st, 1:30pm – 3:30pm – (virtual Zoom meeting)
Trails Public Forums
The Pennsylvania Trails Advisory Committee hosts several public forums around the state for the trail community to share and discuss opportunities, concerns, and recommendations for development, improvement, and management of the statewide trail network.
The committee invites you to attend a public forum near you and join the trail conversation.
Upcoming Trails Public Forums
- Upcoming trails forum information coming soon.