Stay the Night at Simon B. Elliott State Park
Make a reservation for Simon B. Elliott State Park.
Modern restrooms, but no showers
This activity or structure is ADA accessible. The restroom and Campsite #7 are ADA accessible.
The 25-site camping area -- across from the log cabin Pennsylvania Center -- offers modern restrooms (no showers) and a sanitary dump station.
The campground is open from the Friday before Memorial Day during late October.
Pets are permitted on all sites.
The maximum stay in this area is 14 days during the summer season. Campers must vacate the park for 48 hours between stays.
Simon B. Elliott Campground and Cabin Map (PDF)
Free Camping for Campground Hosts
One host position
The campground host site has amenities, including electric service. The host is required to assist park personnel for 40 hours per week, with a two-week minimum stay. The host’s responsibilities are as follows:
- Provide onsite contact with campers during the time the park office is closed
- Litter pick up around restrooms, play areas, and throughout the campground
- Check all restrooms prior to retiring for the night, stock toilet paper, report any problems
- Maintain campsite markers so they are straight and have a place to display permit
- Collect fees for pets, extra car parking, showers, and camping as required
- Notify park ranger/manager/911 in case of emergency at the park by phone or radio
Contact the park office for additional information and availability.
Six rustic cabins (of CCC origin) are available for rent. Minimal furnishings include:
Single bunk beds
Table and chairs
The cabins are open from the second Friday in April to mid December.
There is a modern restroom, but no showers.
This activity or structure is ADA accessible. Cabin #6 and the restroom are ADA accessible.