Mountain Biking at Nockamixon State Park
10 miles of trails
A 10-mile trail system for mountain bikes is on the east side of Haycock Cove.
Trailheads are located off of Tower and South Park roads, and PA 563. Parking is available at the Tower Road and the Haycock Boat Launch parking lots.
Horses are prohibited on these trails. Detailed trail maps can be downloaded at RideNox.com or picked up at the park office.
Use caution while mountain biking:
- The 10-mile mountain bike trail can be hazardous and slippery
- Some slopes are steep with rough surfaces
- The trail is for riders equipped for off-road riding
- Bikers ride bike trails at their own risk
- Trails are closed during wet conditions
The two-mile, paved bicycle trail is in the day use area. Explore Nockamixon State Park biking opportunities.