6 miles of trails
A loop trail for mountain bikes is on the North Shore.
Trailheads are located off of Mt. Union Road and Alexander Ridge Road.
- The trail can be hazardous.
- Some slopes are steep and there are rough surfaces and slippery areas.
- This technical trail is for experienced off-road riders in good physical condition who have equipment for off-road riding.
- Bikers ride bike trails at their own risk.
On North Shore Drive, about 1 1/2 miles from PA 422.
- Single and multi-speed/geared bikes
- Children's and tandem (two-person) bikes
- Child seats
- Child pull behind trailers
Rentals are at your own risk. Neither the bicycle concessionaire nor the park is responsible for any accidents or injuries which may occur during your rental.
Call 724-368-9011, or if no answer 724-510-5195, for additional information about rentals.
Bike Rental Hours:
April and May -- Weekends Only -- 10:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M.
May 22 to Labor Day Weekend -- Weekdays -- 11:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M. and Weekends -- 10:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M.
After Labor Day to October 31 -- Weekends Only -- 10:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.